Gardens & wildlife

Round Hill Road

Round Hill Road










Up until 1983, Round Hill Road at its lowest end looked out onto St Saviour's Church, which was then demolished and replaced by the current flats.

When the houses were built

The even numbered houses on the south side of the street were built by John Fellingham who is shown in the 1891 census as living at no. 2.

1880 2 Round Hill Road.

1880 4-16 Round Hill Road.

The 1891 census shows John Cutress, miller & baker, to be the occupant of the house and shop on the north side of the street.

1880 1 Round Hill Road (1 house and 1 shop).

See image of house and shop from the James Gray collection.

Round Hill Road













Return to Main History Section.

This page was last updated by Ted on 07-Oct-2023
(Registered users | Amend this page)